Before Adding Relevant Content
[ultimate_heading main_heading=”“Adding Relevant Content” to enhance Subject Authority – SEO Case Study #304″ main_heading_font_size=”desktop:24px;” main_heading_line_height=”desktop:32px;” sub_heading_font_size=”desktop:18px;” sub_heading_line_height=”desktop:24px;” main_heading_margin=”margin-bottom:16px;” sub_heading_margin=”margin-top:16px;” margin_design_tab_text=””]Campaign Manager: Nic Hughes      Updated: 26th June 2017[/ultimate_heading]
[ultimate_heading main_heading=”SEO Case Study #224″ alignment=”left” main_heading_font_size=”desktop:18px;” main_heading_line_height=”desktop:24px;” main_heading_margin=”margin-bottom:16px;” sub_heading_style=”font-weight:bold;” sub_heading_font_size=”desktop:18px;” sub_heading_line_height=”desktop:24px;”]Briefing:[/ultimate_heading]

Adding Relevant Content:
In this SEO case study I look at how we improved this clients’ website presence via search engine results.

The client could not understand why their newly built website, after 6 months, was not appearing on page one in the search results and wanted to employ some professionals to take action.

After doing the Market Research, I identified that ‘Essential Oils’ was the main industry keyword.

I looked at the Search Volumes, Competition and Google rankings for ‘Essential Oils’.

Keywords within this theme, such as;

  • Pure Essential Oils,
  • Best Essential Oils and
  • Essential Oils Australia,

These reflected more of what the over all business is about and not an individual product, we use those product keywords for the related inner pages.

I optimise the home page for the Generic Search Terms which added to the overall Domain Authority and Relevance.

[ultimate_heading main_heading=”SEO Case Study #224″ alignment=”left” main_heading_font_size=”desktop:18px;” main_heading_line_height=”desktop:24px;” main_heading_margin=”margin-bottom:16px;” sub_heading_style=”font-weight:bold;” sub_heading_font_size=”desktop:18px;” sub_heading_line_height=”desktop:24px;”]Approach:[/ultimate_heading]

Looking at the SEO Health Report, I identified a few issues.

For example, the page did not have a <H1> Heading Tag, their Text/Html Ratio was very low and the Backlink Profile was non existent.

Text to HTML Ratio

No HTML Headings

Not Enough Relevant Content

Not Enough Relevant Content

The Onsite Recommendations Report that I provided was duly and promptly implemented.

Within our Recommendations we provided additional copy, the Content Development Section (CDS)

This is designed to boost the pages’ Text to HTML Ratio.

This added to the pages’ subject matter relevance for the Target Keywords.

The CDS is approximately 2000 words of content that was produced by Havoc Digital copy writers.

This is written in a way that includes the Target Keywords and speaks about the particular page, but is not meant to take away from the buying experience of customer.

The CDS is implemented in a discrete form, visible by way of Tabs, Hover Effect, Click or Concertina formats.

This was implemented along with a consistent Link Building strategy married to the Target Keywords within the CDS.

[ultimate_heading main_heading=”SEO Case Study #224″ alignment=”left” main_heading_font_size=”desktop:18px;” main_heading_line_height=”desktop:24px;” main_heading_margin=”margin-bottom:16px;” sub_heading_style=”font-weight:bold;” sub_heading_font_size=”desktop:18px;” sub_heading_line_height=”desktop:24px;”]Result:[/ultimate_heading]

The images presented show the Cause & Effect of such (Before and After), one month from implementing the CDS.

In conclusion, I first did the;

The results achieved have been achieved based on the solid foundation of having Relevant Contentwhich we introduced via the CDS.

Campaign Manager: Nic Hughes, nic@havocdigital.co
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Menu